skyVac® Delivery Information
- All orders above €500 can avail of free shipping.
- All orders below €500 will be charged €10 for shipping costs.
- Shipping fee is fixed for an order, regardless of the number of items bought.
- All courier orders require signed proof of delivery and the customer must be contactable by phone.
- We do not offer a weekend delivery service (Mon-Fri only excluding bank holidays).
- Estimated delivery time is 3-5 working days, subject to stock availability.
* Applies to island of Ireland only (North & South). In some cases, orders may be shipped in seperate parcels depending on packaging times and ease of transport.
- All items are subject to stock availability. If a product is not in stock, it may take 5 – 10 working days for delivery. We will notify you of this, via email or phone, within 24 hours of placing the order.
- Claims for damage should be made within 48 hours of delivery – claims will not be accepted after this time.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to cover any return costs associated with delivering the damaged goods back to our warehouse for replacement, refund, or repair. We will cover the cost of re-delivering the goods back to all customers afterwards.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we are the exclusive supplier and point of contact in Ireland for all Skyvac / Spinaclean products. However, we have been made aware of other suppliers selling replica Skyvac products and wish to disassociate ourselves with any other suppliers of Skyvac products in Ireland. Please note that we will only cover warranties, customer queries, and complaints regarding Skyvac products sold by us.
We have offices and warehouses based in Laois, Carlow and Dublin but please note that we operate as an online store only at present and can deliver nationwide. We do aim to set up a walk-in location in Ireland in the near future but this is not available for customers at the moment.
We provide a 12-month manufacturers warranty with all orders along with a lifetime guarantee of aftersales support for as long as you need us. Just give us a call or drop us an email and a member of the team will look after you.
You can put a maximum of eight poles together which reaches 40ft (12m) or 4 Storeys high. This is usually the highest you will need to reach and is the safest height to operate the poles at.
For the Atom: 3.4Kva
For the SkyVac® Commercial: 5Kva
For the SkyVac® Industrial (240v* & 110v): 5Kva.
(For reference the 110v version is fitted with a large 32amp yellow plug)
*If using a Generator for 240v you would need a heavy duty link lead.
A 3-Bed Semi would take ¾ hour for a hard clean and ½ hour for an easier clean.
A 4 Bed Detached would take 1 hour for a hard clean and ¾ hour for an easier clean.