The skyScraper® Head & Blade system, is a safe, and effective way, to quickly and effectively remove unsightly and problematic moss from roofs. Simply select the correct blade to suit your roof tile profile, and attach the head to a telescopic pole**, and you are ready to use the roof moss scraper
For the perfect finish, the NEW skyScraper® Wire Roof Brush gets into any nooks and crannies, with the stiff bristles delivering a thorough clean.
Compatible with a wide variety of Window cleaning and telescopic poles** – with an EU threaded end. (see connector chart)
SkyScraper Head & 11 Blades:
- Customise: the right blade profile to suit the tile, for an effective clean
- Adjustable angle: Tailor your skyscraper head for the perfect working angle. Simply adjust using the locking lever and angle crank. Tilt the head Up or down to accommodate your working height. Working around obstacles, or at an angle? Then tilt the head left or right (handy on projects with dormer Windows)
- Versatile: Quick to set up system with easily interchangeable blades. Work from the safety of the ground or from a platform to remove moss.
- High Access: Can be used from the ground or from an elevated platform up to five storeys high.
Skyscraper Wire Brush & Angle Adaptor:
- For Edges, overlaps and nooks and crannies: The stiff wire bristles get into those difficult spots, brushing away those persistant pesky moss crumbs.
- Adjustable angle: Use the angle adaptor to tailor the working angle, or rotate the brush to get to where you need to.
- Thorough Cleaning: Perfect for finishing up after roof blading, as the brush can easily get along the tile edges.
Require a Pole End Adaptor?
- For the majority of PUSH FIT window cleaning poles – select the Skyscraper with Eu Threaded Pole Insert.
- (Eu adaptor has a 2cm Diameter)
- For ELITE POLES – select the option with the Elite Connector Tool.
With 11 Blades, to suit the following roof tiles:
- Anchor Bold Roll
- Marley Double Roman
- Marley Ludlow Major
- Marley Ludlow Plus
- Marley Mendip
- Marley Wessex
- Redland Grovebury
- Redland Regent
- Redland Renown
- Flat Nylon
Why remove moss from roofs?
Apart from being very unsightly, moss on roofs also affects the drainage of rainwater away from the roof. Moss can impede the flow of water on route to the gutter, and also fall into guttering systems, inhibiting the flow of water away from the property. Water will always find its way past an obstacle invariably causing the gutters to overflow, and can in turn cause very expensive damp repairs on homes.
How do I remove the moss that sits in the tile join / Overlap?
To remove the moss that sits right at the tile join, we recommend adding a roof brush to your roof cleaning equipment. Our NEW (Coming soon) skyscraper® Wire roof cleaning brush with carbon steel bristles gets right into those tight gaps and edges. A quick brush with the stiff bristles and moss is evicted for a thorough clean.