The new wire reinforced vacuum hose gives you the freedom and flexibility to focus on the gutter clearing job above – and not on your suction hose!
Constructed from wire reinforced high-grade pvc, the vacuum hose has a sturdy build whilst being lightweight, supple, easy to manoeuvre and less inclined to kink. The robust sleeve framework creates a smoother inner passageway for better air and debris circulation and less risk of blockages vs standard ridged hose constructions. Quite simply put, it’s hardworking and hardwearing, making gutter clearance easier, more effective and hassle free.
Listing is for the hose only, Vac & Pole cuffs are sold separaretly.
Available in 3 lengths: 5 metres, 7.5 metres and 10 metres.
- Robust plastic-coated spring steel wire reinforced framework to prevent hose collapsing or kinking.
- Smooth inner passageway for improved debris and air movement.
- Lightweight high grade pvc for ease of movement.
- 1/3 lighter than standard hose (400gms vs 600gms per metre).
- 50-51mm diameter.
- Attaches securely to skyvac® vacuums and poles with a cuff (Not included).
- Compatible with 50mm Vacuum Port: The skyVac Mighty Atom / Commercial / Industrial 85 / Internal 78 /Interceptor
- Not suitable for 38mm Vacuum Port: The skyVac Atom, Internal 27, & Internal 30
Shop Hose Cuffs here: