With its robust build, and easy to manoeuvre chassis, the Slipstream Power House with a choice of either 12” or 16” surface cleaner, is the ideal upgrade for a home owner. This 5.5hp petrol powered, heavy duty domestic system is built for regular, challenging cleaning tasks.
The tap fed system, delivers 9LPM and 2320PSI, capable of taking on a reasonable sized block paved driveway or getting a grubby patio BBQ ready.
The sturdy chassis has a compact upright design, with handy on-board storage for the pressure washer hose and lance, taking up minimal space in a garage.
- Litres Per Minute: 9
- PSI: 2320
- Bar: 160
- Engine: 5.5hp Loncin G200-F petrol engine with oil alert.
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Petrol
- Fuel Tank: 3.6 Litres
- Pump: PW28 axial pump
- Pump drive: Direct drive – 3400 Rpm
- Pressure control: Integrated control set with internal bypass & low pressure chemical injector.
- Pump: 3400 Rpm direct drive pump
- Chemical Tank: 4L Trolley mounted – Integrated chemical injector
- Start: Pull Chord (manual recoil).
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Foldable Handle for space saving
- Castor Wheels for multi directional movements
- Anti-Splashback skirt keeps dirt and spray contained