The skyVac H Class Hygenie is engineered to safely and effectively remove high hazardous dust from a range of sectors. Its four stage filtration system, eliminates up to 99.99% of dust that passes through the system, capturing particles up to 0,16 microns. These intense cleaning results make it suitable for the medical, pharmaceutical and electronics sector – eliminating the risk of harmful substances and cross contamination.
For floor the ceiling cleaning, the Hygenie H Class vacuum comes with high access telescopic suction poles as well as floor tools. The system is available in FOUR height packages up to 8.5M / 28Ft Reach.
Hygienic Cleaning Results:
This compact, 1300Watt, single motor system generates 3500 LPM air flow for powerful low and high level cleaning results. For convenience, the 12kg unit is mounted on castors and features a tool storage shelf to the rear.
The skyVac Hygenie H Class Vacuum and accessories* are constructed from anti-microbial plastic. The treated polymer surfaces are resistant to bacteria, viruses, fungus and parasites. This not only offers the operator additional hygiene protection but makes the system suitable for locations such as food processing, wash rooms and laundry areas.
For secure and hygienic storage, the front entry port features a relief valve (or cap) which can be secured in place when not in use. This keeps contaminates both in and out.
High Filtration System:
Featuring a FOUR stage filtration process. This ensures that the air passing through the system is cleared of the finest dust particles. A “Filter Full” light is activated via a sensor in the cartridge filter so you can ensure that your system is always running at optimal performance.
1) Dust bag – paper bag that sits within the drum to capture dust and particles.
2) PCB Pre-filter – A polycarbonate outer sack that encases the HEPA filter cartridge.
- Disperses electrostatic charge
- Pre-filters dust to prevents the standard filter from blocking
- Washable and easy to maintain
3) HEPA Cartridge Filter – (H13 Porosity / 0.3 Micron Filter Surface 12000²cm)
4) Pleated Drum cartridge on the exhaust side of the motor.
Customisable High Access Cleaning:
Supplied with ultra-lightweight, premium carbon fibre telescopic poles in a choice of height packages up to 8.5M / 28Ft.
Tailor your set up to meet the needs of each cleaning challenge. The telescopic poles can be extended and locked at the exact working height.
For targeted cleaning, the skyVac Hygenie H class vacuum comes with two angles tool holders as well as six specialist brushes. Ideal for air vents, ducting, electrical tracks to through to pipes and wall surfaces.
The telescopic poles are available in FOUR height packages. (The 5.5M & 8.5M packages feature a 1.5M suction pole).
Industry Certification & Compliance:
- ISO 14644-1 Compliant (ISO Classification)
- IEC 60601-1 Certified (Electromedical compliance)
skyVac Hygenie H-Class Vacuum:
- 1300 Watts (Max Vacuum 281,44hPA, Max Air Flow 210 m³/h
- 240V Mains powered vacuum
- 3,500 LPM Air flow – for effective dust removal
- Removable Vacuum head secured with latches
- Bumper skirt with rear mounted tool storage
- multi Directional front castors, two oversized rear wheels
- Paper dust bag (5 supplied)
- 33 Litre Debris Container Capacity
- Decibel: 64db
- Power Cable Length: 8.5m
- Drum construction: Steel, with hard wearing anti-microbial plastic
- Hose Width / length: 36mm / 2m
- Vac Port: Click Lock hose to drum attachment with relief valve
- Dimensions LWH 380 x 380 x 650
- Anti-microbial floor tool kit
- Weight 12kg
Two stage Filter System:
- HEPA Cartridge
- PCB Pre-filter – polycarbonate sack
- Filter Light – sensor in filter triggers light when full.
Telescopic Suction Pole:
Telescopic Vacuum Pole (4M & 7M Dependent on which packages selected))
- Additional 1.5M Carbon Fibre Hybrid Suction Pole (comes with 5.5M & 8.5M kit only)
- 2 x Neck Angles (65° & 155° Carbon Fibre Tool Holder)
- 6 x Brushes (Soft Round Brush, Large Black Pivot Brush, Small Sidewinder, Flexi Neck Brush, Large White Straight Brush, Radiator Brush, Small Half Round Vac Brush
1 x Carry Bag for Poles and Accessories:
To find out “Why High-Level Cleaning is Important” why not read our Blog.
There are no reviews yet.