The Internal 150 is designed and engineered for deep cleaning results on high level projects up to 12M. Its high filtration system, coupled with powerful 3300 Watt two stage motor, make it ideal for factories, warehouses and locations with thorough and frequent cleaning needs.
Powerful and Effective Cleaning:
For efficient dust removal, the 3300 Watt triple motor vac head produces 10,000 Air flow.
High Filtration System:
The drum chamber features three levels of filtration to capture and contain airborne dust and contaminates.
- A cleated HEPA filter
- Polyester star filter (Class L)
- Outer bag (fabric)
The inner star filter can be agitated whilst in use with the manual filter shaker. This dislodges any trapped dust particles, to ensure the maximum airflow through the system for optimal results.
This triple layer of protection ensures that tiny dust particles are not expelled through the exhaust.
Easy Dust removal:
The debris is captured in a dust bag in the easy access dust bin. To access, simply pull down the bar on the debris bin to unlock it from the filter chamber. Mounted on castors, the bin can be wheeled free from the vacuum unit.
The sturdy trolley with robust wheels on the skyVac Internal 150 makes it easy to manoeuvre around locations large locations and over uneven ground. To secure in place during use or in transport, the front castors feature a foot break.
Customisable High Access Cleaning:
Available in a choice of TWO types of suction pole in height packages up to 12M (dependent on pole type). Supplied with a range of neck angles and end tools, you can tailor your high reach set up to meet the needs of each cleaning challenge. From air vents, ducting, electrical tracks to through to pipes and wall surfaces, nothing is out of reach.
Telescopic Suction Poles:
Our unique skyVac telescopic suction poles allow you to accurately tailor your working height. Constructed of premium light weight carbon fibre, poles are quick and easy to assemble to height as well as rigid for optimal control at height. Simply extend the segments to height, and lock in place using the secure clamps.
The telescopic poles are available in FOUR height packages. (The 5.5M & 8.5M packages feature a 1.5M suction pole).
Push Fit Suction Poles:
To access projects up to 12M / 40ft, the carbon fibre hybrid suction poles come in 1.5m lengths which slot together. These lightweight poles are available in THREE height packages, of 6M, 9M and 12M.
Precision Angles and End tools:
For targeted cleaning, the Internal 150 comes with two angles tool holders as well as six specialist brushes.
Internal 150 Vacuum:
- 3300 Watts (3 x 1100 Watt) double stage motors (Min 2900-Max 3300)
- 240V Mains powered vacuum
- 10,000 LPM Air flow – for powerful dust removal
- Removable Vacuum head secured with latches
- Study chassis with lockable front castors
- High Filtration system – Deep chamber with Triple filtration layer
- HEPA Cartridge Filter – Surface area 2,200cm²
- Star Filter (polyester) L Class – Surface area 12,000cm²
- Outer Filter dust bag
- Fabric Dust Bag – Dirt captured in a dust bag for easy disposal
- Manual filter shaker – to dislodge dust during cleaning.
- 50 Litre Debris Container Capacity
- Removable Dust Bin – with leaver and castors
- Decibel: 76db
- Power Cable Length: 10m
- Drum construction steel
- Hose length: 38mm / 6m
- Click Lock hose to drum attachment
- Dimensions LWH 580 x 700 x 1150
- Weight 68kg
Push Fit / Telescopic Pole Options:
Telescopic – Four height options:
- 4M (13.1Ft) Telescopic
- 5.5M (18.1Ft) Telescopic (extension)
- 7M (23Ft) Telescopic
- 8.5M (28Ft) Telescopic (extension)
Push Fit – Three height Options:
- 6M (20Ft) Push Fit
- 9M (30Ft) Push Fit
- 12M (40Ft) Push Fit
Angled Neck tool Holders:
- 65° Carbon Fibre Tool Holder
- 155° Carbon Fibre Tool Holder
- Soft Round Brush
- Large Black Pivot Brush
- Small Sidewinder/ Flexi Neck Brush
- Large White Straight Brush
- Radiator Brush
- Small Half Round Vac Brush
Branded skyVac shoulder Bag (size will depend on pole package).
To find out “Why High-Level Cleaning is Important” why not read our Blog.