With over 13 years of experience in the gutter clearing industry, Spinaclean has pioneered many of the innovations that have made the process safer, faster and easier.
The skyVac® Interceptor Wet & Dry Gutter Vacuum with on board Honda power plant is the ultimate gutter vacuum system. Inspired by the Industrial 85, our design team wanted to create a completely power independent system, so no need for mains power or generators. Boasting 155 Inch Water lift, the lift capacity is immense, for fast results – first time.
We’ve increased the drum size, added a drain hose to remove water, offered an optional sieve basket – so whether you are dealing with gutter sludge, tufts or dry leaves you can power bigger projects – with less down time.
Just a few of the features that make the skyVac® Interceptor the perfect commercial system, from ground to gutter.
Sitting on a robust all terrain multi directional trolley, the skyVac® Interceptor features an on-board power plant making it completely independent of any electrical supply requirements. Powered by a robust worldwide compliant Honda engine, means this unique system can clean anywhere in the world at any time.
Designed specifically with the user in mind, the skyVac® Interceptor is housed on an all-terrain chassis allowing you to manoeuvre the system down side paths and narrow spaces with ease.
With an extremely powerful vacuum capacity, this unique system will lift and remove the heaviest of waste matter from gutters up to 40ft from the ground, with the added addition of a blow feature to aid cleaning and self-un-blocking.
Available in 3 height packages up 4 stories /12m/ 40ft, featuring the skyVac® Elite pole system. Made of super strong carbon fibre, this incredibly lightweight yet super strong pole system offers the operator greater manoeuvrability and less muscle fatigue. Also included is the patent pending Vac Release Pole with innovative twist cuff which allows the operator more flexibility whilst working to release tufts of dirt and grass. The Elite Pole system is complimented an assortment of tools and attachments ensures easy access to gutters over obstacles such as conservatories.
Available in a pull and key start option, the skyVac® Interceptor can tackle the most challenging of gutter cleaning demands, ensuring precision cleaning everytime.
- 5.5hp Honda Petrol Engine (Equivalent Wattage 3600 watts) – For complete mobility and the freedom to operate anywhere without the need for mains power or separate generator.
- 155 Inches of Water Lift – immense lifting capability for the most stubborn gutter growths.
- 8,000 Litres Per Minute Air Flow – for powerful dust and debris removal.
- 78*-87**kg in weight – Robust system and build.
- 90 Litres container with 70 Litres of debris capacity.
- Blow Function – perfect for removing pine needles and larger leaves (Maple)
- Drum Drain Hose – for swift removal of liquid from the drum.
- Side Entry Port – creates a vortex which eliminates blockages and maximises drum capacity by spreading debris evenly in the base of the drum.
- Robust all terrain trolley with castors – For easy access over uneven ground.
- Locking castors – For secure parking even on a gradient.
- Removable and washable filter – housed securely behind a protection plate for minimal maintenance
- Sieve Drainage Basket (Optional Extra) – for quick and easy debris removal.
- Available in Pull start* or Key Start** options.
- L x W x H: (cm) 140 x 63 x 104.5
What makes a powerful gutter clearing vacuum? Read more about Inch Water Lift and Air Flow.
Please note, the SkyVac Interceptor is for external use only.
skyVac® Elite Pole Set:
- Each 1.5 metre skyVac® Elite Pole is made of ultra-lightweight carbon fibre and is three times lighter than the equivalent aluminium poles at just 186 grams per metre offering the operator ease of movement and less fatigue.
- Interconnecting poles are securely held in place with a quick-release clamp enabling.
- The Vac Release pole enables the operator greater control – to cut vacuum suction, simply twist the cuff and watch stubborn gutter debris fall safely to the floor.
- skyVac© Elite Vac Release Pole. Patent PENDING: Application No: GB1713830.6
*Download Digital PDF Elite Pole Brochure for more information.
- The ultra-strong carbon fibre rigid angled neck tool creates the perfect angle to access gutters from the safety of the ground.
- Includes an assortment of end tools, from every day use through to tight access and stubborn turf removal. Suitable for use in most gutters (shapes and gutter materials).
skyVac® Hose Carry Bag
Now included is the skyVac® Hose Carry Bag, a spacious carry bag, big enough for your wire reinforced hose as well as two pockets for your tools and accessories.
skyVac® Pole Carry Bag
Also included is The skyVac® Pole Carry Bag which not only has enough room for all your skyVac® poles but two pockets for your accessories, and with extra room for future additional tools.
Industrial and commercial gutter cleaning for wet and dry application.