For Smart Muscle, the skyVac® Industrial 85 is the ULTIMATE Gutter Vacuum.
The evolution of 14 years of hands-on gutter cleaning experience and our drive for perfection. We’ve invented, tested, modified, challenged, trashed and pushed the boundaries of what’s possible, to get to where we are today. The skyVac® Industrial 85 IS… gutter cleaning.
Ok, so we’re packing 3300 Watts / 10,000 LPM / 150” Inch water lift… but power and suction is only part of what gets the whole job done. So, we’ve highlighted our top 7 features that make the skyVac® Industrial 85, the TOTAL Package.
TOP 7 REASONS:
1. Feather-weight 100% Carbon Fibre Poles – just 280gms, the lightest on the market. Great for high reach vacuuming.
2. Vac Release Cuff: instant suction control from the pole (Patent PENDING: Application No: GB1713830.6).
3. Innovative Hairpin Neck: Reduces debris choke point from gutter to pole for less blockage (European Community Design Registration Number 008458913).
4. PowerMix Feature: Customise your suction to suit each project, with a massive 150” water lift on tap when needed (Patent protected).
5. Sturdy, All Terrain, 4 wheeled trolley – for easy, A-B across challenging surfaces, even with a full load. (Unique skyVac design)
6. Sieve and drain hose for Smart Waste Management – soupy gutters sludge, no problem (Unique skyVac design).
7. Compact head with integral steel filter protection plate: Engineered to withstand years of hard gutter graft.
The skyVac® Industrial 85 gutter cleaning machine Overview:
The skyVac® Industrial 85 Wet & Dry gutter vacuum system, has been specially designed to clear even the most stubborn blocked gutters. Featuring 3 industrial-strength 1,100 Watt motors for 3,300 Watt of power, the skyVac® Industrial 85 combines high airflow, at 10,000 litres per minute of airflow, with exceptional water lift. The unique patented “POWERMIX” system reconfigures the power supply from parallel to series to drive unparalleled water lift of up to 150 inches which is +50% higher than standard 3 motor 3,300 Watt machines*.
The Vacuum head has been designed to take up minimal drum space, allowing for 60 litres of gutter debris capacity. The filter is protected by a curved steel deflector plate, which lines up with the cyclonic vac entry port, and helps guide debris around the drum.
Easy to empty, thanks to an evenly balanced tipping chassis with locking castors. Simply unclip and remove the motor head, placing safely upright on the ground thanks to the steel foot on the filter protector plate and tip out drum contents.
Now comes as standard with a drain hose and sieve basket, for a more flexible and user-friendly approach to gutter waste disposal. These additions “separate” the gutter contents into liquid and organic matter, as opposed to a collective gutter soup.
The sieve basket captures saturated leaves and moss, allowing the water to drain through into the base of the drum. Liquid can be emptied straight into the drains using the drain hose, and organic debris can be tipped into the recycling bin. The fine sediment falls to bottom of the drum, below the hose outlet, to keep clear of the filter, and can be tipped out at the very end of the day.
Available in 3 height packages up 4 stories /12m/ 40ft, featuring the skyVac® Elite pole system. Made of super-strong carbon fibre, this incredibly lightweight pole system offers the operator greater manoeuvrability and less muscle fatigue. Also included is the patent-pending Vac Release Pole, with innovative twist cuff which allows the operator more flexibility whilst working to release tufts of dirt and grass. The Elite Pole system is complemented an assortment of tools and attachments ensures easy access to gutters over obstacles such as conservatories.
The skyVac® Industrial 85 Wet and Dry Gutter Vacuum system is available as 110V or 240V options.
*Source: IPC Power Mix Inch Water Lift 3,800mm H20 vs standard 3 Motor 3,300 Watt at 2,380mm H20.
skyVac®Industrial 85 Machine:
- 3300 Watts (3 x 1000W) mains powered wet and dry Industrial vacuum.
- POWERMIX patented technology with dual settings for optimum suction performance.
- FAST CLEANING – ALL CONDITIONS: 10,000LPM Air Flow / 95 Inch Water Lift
- GRASS TUFT AND WATER EXTRACTION ONLY: 150 Inch Water Lift / 8,600LPM Air flow
- Cyclonic side entry port to eliminate blockages by creating a vortex for the debris, spreading it out evenly in the base of the drum.
- All-terrain tipping chassis housing the stainless-steel unit for ease of movement.
- NEW: Drain hose and sieve basket for even easier gutter waste disposal.
- Front locking casters to keep unit in place during use.
- Stainless Steel housing unit can be removed from the tipping chassis to access areas with restricted access
- Easy to empty, simply unclip and remove the motor housing from the drum. Tilt the drum on the chassis and tip the contents away.
- Removable and washable filter housed securely behind a protection plate for minimal maintenance.
- NEW: 7.5 metres of Wire Reinforced Vacuum Hose (50mm diameter)
What makes a powerful gutter clearing vacuum? Read more about Watts, Inch Water Lift, Air Flow.
For additional peace of mind, shop the skyVac® Industrial 85 on Spinaclean.com for an extended 18 Month manufacturer’s warranty.
skyVac®Elite Pole Set:
- At 280gms per 1.5metres, a 1/3 of the weight of aluminium poles, these high-grade carbon fibre poles are ultra-lightweight, making working at heights of up to 40ft much less physically tiring.
- The patent-pending Vac Release pole enables the operator greater control all from the base of the pole – to cut vacuum suction, simply twist the cuff and watch stubborn gutter debris fall safely to the floor.
- Incredibly stiff and rigid construction for greater control and manoeuvrability at a distance. Ideal for operating directly overhead or angled over an obstacle such as a conservatory.
- Extensively field-tested to be hard-wearing and long-lasting.
- Interconnecting poles slot securely together with a ‘positive stop’ on the base on the pole and clamping mechanism at the top.
- Clamping mechanism allows specialist tools to be used for working at height enabling the pole system to be used for roof cleaning, along with soffits and fascia cleaning.
- skyVac® Elite Vac Release Pole. Patent PENDING: Application No: GB1713830.6
*Download Digital PDF Elite Pole Brochure for more information.
skyVac® Elite Hairpin Neck & Accessories:
- The NEW Elite Hairpin 135-degree Neck tool holder* creates the perfect angle to access gutters from the safety of the ground.
- Engineered from high grade carbon fibre, this unique skyVac® innovation features an oversized neck passageway to eliminate debris bottle necks and improve airflow.
- The rigid neck construction gives the operator greater purchase and control over stubborn and deep-rooted gutter growths allowing them to be coaxed or wrestled out of downpipes.
- 5 x Elite Tools: Aluminium Long end tool / Dual End Multi Tool /Aluminium Tapered end tool / Long soft tool Aluminium Crevice end tool
- *European Community Design Registration Number 008458913
skyVac® Hose Carry Bag & skyVac® Pole Bag.
Now included is the skyVac® Hose Carry Bag, a spacious carry bag, big enough for your wire reinforced hose as well as two pockets for your tools and accessories. The Pole bag accomodates all of your Elite poles and end tools.
Want power on the go? We have a range of generators to suit our Vacuums.
Read more on how to look after your skyVac Industrial 85
WATCH THE LATEST INDUSTRIAL 85 VIDEO HERE:
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT, WATCH OUR INDEPENDENT REVIEWS BELOW: