The SkyVac® Mighty Atom.
Our best-selling, FEEFO five-star favourite … and for good reason.
The SkyVac Mighty Atom is a powerful AND lightweight wet & dry commercial gutter cleaning vacuum, ideal to suit all of your cleaning business needs.
This 1600Watt single motor gutter vaccuum is compact enough to fit in a car or caddy van, and at just 8kg, is light enough to carry. At 35L and mounted on castors, the Atom is ideal for transporting in and out of the van and is perfect for properties and projects with tight access or parking. Featuring BOTH suction and blow features.
Featuring 110″ water lift and 3800LPM air flow: This vacuum takes on the everyday gutter clearance of leaves and roof moss, as well as challenging clogged gutters. Small but mighty, its capability of deadlifting up to 9kgs makes the Atom a force to be reckoned with.
Inbuilt 50mm cyclonic Side Entry Port: Propels fast-moving gutter debris around the sides of the solid polypropylene drum, to minimise blockages and maximise capacity.
High-Reach Suction Poles:
Available in a choice of 44mm Push Fit or 50mm Clamped Carbon Fibre Hybrid poles. Made to reach heights of up to 34ft, all from ground level.
Push Fit Poles:
Weighing in at just 310gms per 1.5m pole, the 44mm push-fit poles slot together via a tapered end.
Supplied with two angled silicone neck tool holders and a selection of three gutter cleaning tools, this is a great value setup.
Our 50mm Clamped system comes with the EXCLUSIVE skyVac® Vac Release cuff (Patent Pending), for instant suction control with a simple twist. It also includes our Anti-Block Hairpin Neck, with an oversized neck, to improve air circulation and eliminate blockages.
Weighing just 350gms per 1.5M, the clamped poles are easy to securely slotted together for high access.
NEW Premium 44mm Clamped Suction Poles:
For greater stability & faster working.
Available in a choice of budget-friendly 44mm Push Fit, or 50mm Clamped Carbon Fibre Hybrid Poles. For working heights up to 34ft from the safety of the ground.
Available in three height options of 4, 6 and 7 x 1.5 metre poles, each set comes with a selection of specialist gutter cleaning tools (Contents will vary based on pole types chosen).
skyVac® Mighty Atom Machine:
- skyVac® Mighty Atom Machine:
- 1600 Watts Single motor
- Mains powered wet & dry vacuum.
- 110 Inches of Water Lift
- 3,800 Litres Per Minute Air Flow
- Blow Function – 50mm blow port,
- Cyclonic 50mm side entry port
- Click-lock vac to hose port
- Removable Vac head with secure side clamps
- 8kg in weight
- Polypropylene drum
- Auto-shut off float valve
- 35 Litres container with 27 Litres of debris capacity.
- Removable & washable cloth filter (replace every four months)
- Wheeled chassis (2 x oversized fixed rear and 2 multi-directional front castors).
- 5M of 50mm wire reinforced 50mm suction hose – minimise kinks
- 8 M power cable
- Wet & Dry vacuum, for those projects too tough for a household vacuum. Perfect for property maintenance and DIY projects in the gutter, garage, garden or car.
- 12 months manufacturer’s warranty.
What makes a powerful gutter clearing vacuum? Read more about Watts, Inch Water Lift, Air Flow.
Read more about the NEW Mighty Atom with Cyclonic side entry port.
skyVac® Push Fit Carbon Fibre Hybrid Suction Pole Set:
- 1.5 metre tapered end push fit suction pole
- 310gms Carbon Fibre Hybrid
- 44mm diameter
- Necks x 2: 135 & 180 degree Silicone flexi neck tool holders:
- End Tools x 3: Crevice End / Standard Dirt Breaker /Daily End Tool
- High Level Round Dusting Brush: for internal high-level dusting.
- skyVac® branded carry bag to transport and store poles and tools.
- Secure clamping mechanism – Top clamp locks the ridged base pole in place.
- skyVac® Elite Vac Release cuff – 1 pole included in each clamped package.
- Each 1.5 metre skyVac® suction pole is made of ultra-lightweight and durable carbon fibre hybrid materials
- 350gms weight per pole.
- 50mm diameter poles
- Interconnecting poles easily slot together – to achieve your desired height up to 34ft.
- skyVac® Elite Hairpin tool holder – for firmer control and less risk of blockages
- Compatible with the skyScraper and can be used for roof cleaning
- Compatible with skyVac® Elite specialist neck angles and end tools.
- 5 x Elite Tools: Aluminium Long end tool / Dual End Multi Tool /Aluminium Tapered end tool / Long soft tool Aluminium Crevice end tool
- Includes floor tool kit (as below), along with skyVac® branded carry bag to transport and store poles and tools.
skyVac® Floor Tool kit:
- Internal floor tool kit – for carpets and hard floors.
- 3 brushes: 1) Carpet 2) Hard floor 3) Water pick up.
- 2 Metres of 38mm Hose with 2 x cuffs (inc 50-38mm Vac Port-hose)
- Handles (comes in 3 sections).
Want power on the go? we have a selection of generators available for our vacuums.