Known in the Industry as the “Window Cleaner’s Favourite” this skyVac® gutter vacuum Bestseller and FEEFO five-star favourite is a ready to go gutter cleaning set up.
So, if you’re looking to start a new business or expand your existing services, this gutter vacuum system is a great Little Investment, with a Big payback.
Available in 240V and New “Site Friendly” 110V.
Need a 110v machine but already have an Atom? Purchase JUST the head here
The skyVac® Mighty Atom Overview:
A powerful, and lightweight wet and dry commercial gutter cleaning machine, with BOTH suction and blow feature.
Made of tough stuff, this 1600Watt single motor gutter vac is compact enough to fit in a car or caddy van, and at just 8kg, is light enough to carry. At 35L and mounted on castors, it’s a handy little earner to have stashed away in the van. Ideal for properties and projects with tight access or parking.
With bags of the “right sort” of suction, 110” inch water lift and 3800 LPM air flow, the “Mini-Mighty” vacuum takes on everyday gutter clearance of leaves and roof moss, as well as muscling through those challenging clogged gutters. We’ve deadlifted 9kg with its awesome power, so it’s a suction force to be reckoned with!
For knitted together pine needles, and hard to access tight corners, a good blast of the blow function will evict any gutter stragglers!
The inbuilt 50mm cyclonic side entry port propels fast moving gutter debris around the sides of the solid polypropylene drum, to minimise blockages and maximise capacity.
The “click-lock” hose attachment makes for a quick on site set up. No time-consuming screwing in hoses and wearing out threads. The 50mm wire reinforced suction hose, is lightweight and kink resilient with a smooth inner passage. So, it’s a fast “pole to port” debris journey, without the weight and cumbersome kinks that can slow you down.
There’s just one Atom filter,that’s all you need. Keep it clean and replace every four months to keep your system in powering through the gutter growths. As for emptying, simply remove the vac head, and tip the leaves, moss, twigs, and other gutter debris into the recycle bin or in the customers flowerbeds. Make sure to get permission first!
High Reach Suction Poles:
Available in a choice of budget friendly 44mm Push Fit, or 50mm Clamped carbon fibre hybrid poles, for working at heights to 35ft from the safety of the ground. So, whether you’re cleaning a 3-storey terrace of gutter turf, or wrestling a downpipe blockage, set back over a conservatory or garage, the skyVac® suction poles are lightweight and rigid.
Available in three height options of 4, 6 and 7 x 1.5 metre poles, each set comes with a selection of specialist gutter cleaning tools. (Contents will vary based on pole types chosen).
Push Fit Poles:
Weighing in at just 310gms per 1.5m pole, the 44mmm push fit poles slot together via a tapered end. Supplied with two angled silicone neck tool holders along with a selection of three gutter cleaning tools, this great value set up has everything that you need get your gutter game on.
Our 50mm Clamped system comes with the EXCLUSIVE skyVac® Vac Release cuff (Patent Pending), for instant suction control with a simple twist. It also includes the EXCLUSIVE Anti-Block Hairpin neck (Eu Design Protected) with an oversized neck which improves air circulation and eliminates blockages.
The continuous 50mm diameter from the Hairpin neck, right through to cyclonic vac entry port allows maximum air flow to the skyVac® Mighty Atom motor, for maximum suction with faster results.
Weighing in at just 305gms per 1.5m, the clamped poles are easy and securely slotted together, for quick, high access. Rigid, for firm control at full working height, but without the energy zapping weight.
For more information on the poles, see the chart below.
For additional peace of mind, shop the skyVac® Mighty Atom on Spinaclean.com for an extended 18 Month manufacturer’s warranty.
skyVac® Mighty Atom Machine:
- skyVac® Mighty Atom Machine:
- 1600 Watts Single motor
- Mains powered wet & dry vacuum.
- 110 Inches of Water Lift
- 3,800 Litres Per Minute Air Flow
- Blow Function – 50mm blow port,
- Cyclonic 50mm side entry port
- Click-lock vac to hose port
- Removable Vac head with secure side clamps
- 8kg in weight
- Polypropylene drum
- Auto-shut off float valve
- 35 Litres container with 27 Litres of debris capacity.
- Removable & washable cloth filter (replace every four months)
- Wheeled chassis (2 x oversized fixed rear and 2 multi-directional front castors).
- 5M of 50mm wire reinforced 50mm suction hose – minimise kinks
- 8 M power cable
- Wet & Dry vacuum, for those projects too tough for a household vacuum. Perfect for property maintenance and DIY projects in the gutter, garage, garden or car.
- 18 months manufacturer’s warranty – Exclusive to Spinaclean.com
- FREE image library worth £149 with the skyVac® Atom.
What makes a powerful gutter clearing vacuum? Read more about Watts, Inch Water Lift, Air Flow.
Read more about the NEW Mighty Atom with Cyclonic side entry port.
skyVac® Push Fit Carbon Fibre Hybrid Suction Pole Set:
- 1.5 metre tapered end push fit suction pole
- 310gms Carbon Fibre Hybrid
- 44mm diameter
- Necks x 2: 135 & 180 degree Silicone flexi neck tool holders:
- End Tools x 3: Crevice End / Standard Dirt Breaker /Daily End Tool
- High Level Round Dusting Brush: for internal high-level dusting.
- skyVac® branded carry bag to transport and store poles and tools.
skyVac® NEW Clamped Carbon Fibre Suction Pole Set:
- Secure clamping mechanism – Top clamp locks the ridged base pole in place.
- skyVac® Elite Vac Release cuff – 1 pole included in each clamped package.
- Each 1.5 metre skyVac® suction pole is made of ultra-lightweight and durable carbon fibre hybrid materials
- 350gms weight per pole.
- 50mm diameter poles
- Interconnecting poles easily slot together – to achieve your desired height up to 34ft.
- skyVac® Elite Hairpin tool holder – for firmer control and less risk of blockages
- Compatible with the skyScraper and can be used for roof cleaning
- Compatible with skyVac® Elite specialist neck angles and end tools.
- 5 x Elite Tools: Aluminium Long end tool / Dual End Multi Tool /Aluminium Tapered end tool / Long soft tool Aluminium Crevice end tool
- Includes floor tool kit (as below), along with skyVac® branded carry bag to transport and store poles and tools.
skyVac® Hairpin Neck Tool Holder: European Community Design Registration Number 008458913skyVac® Elite Vac Release Pole. Patent PENDING: Application No: GB1713830.6
skyVac® Floor Tool kit:
- Internal floor tool kit – for carpets and hard floors.
- 3 brushes: 1) Carpet 2) Hard floor 3) Water pick up.
- 2 Metres of 38mm Hose with 2 x cuffs (inc 50-38mm Vac Port-hose)
- Handles (comes in 3 sections).
Want power on the go? we have a selection of generators available for our vacuums.
There are no reviews yet.