NEW: Now with 3 x Double stage motors for EXTRA Suction Power.
The skyVac® Commercial 75 PLUS offers the best of both worlds. Power, performance and capacity for effective gutter clearance, along with ease of handling, thanks to its lightweight construction.
NEW: The 3 x motor 3300-Watt system delivers 100” water lift along with 10,500 LPM air flow making ideal for everyday domestic and commercial gutter clearance.
The compact vacuum head is designed to maximise the drum capacity. The filter is housed behind a protective steel plate that lines up with the 50mm cyclonic entry port, to minimise blockages and guide debris around the drum to optimise space. This steel plate deflects dirt and debris that could cause filter damage, and doubles as a sturdy vac head stand. The cleated filter cartridge is removable and easy to clean.
The polypropylene drum is hardwearing, robust and lighter than the standard steel drum. Mounted on a sturdy trolley, with a tipping chassis for ease of emptying, the skyVac® Commercial 75 PLUS has oversized rear wheels for stability and multi direction front castors.
For easy high reach access up to 4 storeys /12m/ 40ft, the skyVac® Commercial 75 PLUS 85 comes with ultra-lightweight and rigid skyVac® Elite poles which offer greater control and minimum weight at height. The patent pending vac release cuff, allows suction to be managed from the pole. Simply twist the cuff to release suction, for more efficient working. The innovative hairpin neck tool holder allows greater air and debris circulation through then bend to minimise blockages, as well as providing firm control for stubborn blockage removal. Ideal for projects with challenging access such as over garages and conservatories and for everyday turf and debris removal through to deep rooted downpipe blockages.
The skyVac® Elite pole system offers the vacuum operator maximum control with minimum effort. Feather-weight 50mm suction poles with unique and exclusive skyVac® innovations for smarter working, with the Vac Release Cuff and the Hairpin Neck tool holder.
skyVac® Commercial 75 PLUS Machine:
- 3300 Watts (3 x 1100 motors) mains powered wet and dry vacuum
- 100 Inches of Water Lift – ideal for everyday gutter cleaning projects.
- 10,500 Litres Per Minute Air Flow – for powerful dust and debris removal
- Cyclonic 50mm side entry port – with easy click lock vac to hose attachment
- Steel filter protection plate – guides debris around the drum, as well as acting as a foot rest.
- 24kg in weight – lightweight yet durable polypropylene construction.
- 75 Litres container with 72 Litre capacity
- Tipping chassis for easy debris removal.
- Auto-shut off float valve
- Removable and washable filter (we recommend having a spare)
What makes a powerful gutter clearing vacuum? Read more about Watts, Inch Water Lift, Air Flow.
skyVac®Elite Pole Set:
- At 280gms per 1.5metres, a 1/3 of the weight of aluminium poles, these high-grade carbon fibre poles are ultra-lightweight, making working at heights of up to 40ft much less physically tiring.
- The patent-pending Vac Release pole enables the operator greater control all from the base of the pole – to cut vacuum suction, simply twist the cuff and watch stubborn gutter debris fall safely to the floor.
- Incredibly stiff and rigid construction for greater control and manoeuvrability at a distance. Ideal for operating directly overhead or angled over an obstacle such as a conservatory.
- Extensively field-tested to be hard-wearing and long-lasting.
- Interconnecting poles slot securely together with a ‘positive stop’ on the base on the pole and clamping mechanism at the top.
- Clamping mechanism allows specialist tools to be used for working at height enabling the pole system to be used for roof cleaning, along with soffits and fascia cleaning.
- skyVac® Elite Vac Release Pole. Patent PENDING: Application No: GB1713830.6
*Download Digital PDF Elite Pole Brochure for more information.
skyVac® Elite Hairpin Neck & Accessories:
- The Exclusive Elite Hairpin 135-degree Neck tool holder* creates the perfect angle to access gutters from the safety of the ground.
- Engineered from high grade carbon fibre, this unique skyVac® innovation features an oversized neck passageway to eliminate debris bottle necks and improve airflow.
- The rigid neck construction gives the operator greater purchase and control over stubborn and deep-rooted gutter growths allowing them to be coaxed or wrestled out of downpipes.
- Includes an assortment of end tools, from everyday use through to tight access and stubborn turf removal. Suitable for use in most gutters (shapes and gutter materials).
- *European Community Design Registration Number 008458913
skyVac® Hose & Pole Carry Bag:
Now included is the skyVac® Hose Carry Bag, a spacious carry bag, big enough for your wire reinforced hose as well as two pockets for your tools and accessories. The pole bag has enough room for all your skyVac® poles as well as tools.
Want power on the go? We have a selection of generators available for our Vacuums.